We offer information, advice and support to young people.
- Are you under 25?
- Do you live on the Isle of Wight
- Do you need help at school/college?
- Do you have a special educational need or disability?
We can offer you information, advice and support about things to do with being disabled or having special educational needs. We can help if you need information, advice and support on;
- Social care
- Getting your views across
- Finding out what support is available for you and opportunities on the Isle of Wight
Our service is free, confidential and impartial ……
Confidential – that means we will only tell people what we talk about if you say it’s ok, but we also need to tell someone if we think you are in danger of being hurt.
Impartial – that means we will not tell you what to do. We will give you information you need to make your own choices.
Any you don’t have to pay.
You can contact us on your own, or with your parents or someone else. Your parent can also contact SEND IASS on your behalf as well.
You can phone us on 01983 825548 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org